Please register for the courses 708.063 (lecture) and 708.064
(exercises) via TUGOnline.
To be announced.
Assignments and course schedule
Part of the assignments will be programming tasks (MATLAB), and the
rest will be theoretical ones.
Assignments will be handed out every two weeks followed by a lecture
(explanation hour) after one week. Solutions have to be handed in at
the beginning of presentation hours.
In presentation hours for every exercise one student is seleceted to
present his/her solution on the blackboard.
Every student has to present at least one solution on the blackboard
during the semester.
You may form teams of max. two students to discuss and work together
on the problems. Four rules have to be obeyed:
- You must name your team members on the first page of your
- Everybody must submit his/her own solution and write down
everything in his/her own words.
- For programming examples a team may use the same code, but
nevertheless everybody must write an own report.
- Each member of the team must be able to present the solution
- Copying of solutions or parts of solutions will not be
- The first time a copied solution is found, all involved
persons receive zero points for this example. If it happens
again, all involved persons will receive 5 negative points for
each copied solution.
- Code for programming exercises may be shared within teams, as
as everybody writes an own report. Code sharing between teams is
- If you are not able to present and explain your submitted
solution on the blackboard, you will receive 2 negative point
for this exercise.
Please use for all assignments the proper assignment cover.pdf.