Please register for the courses 708.067 (Lecture) and 708.068 (Design practical) via TUGOnline.
"Computational Intelligence" catalog for Telematics master students
Important Notice for Telematics students: Since Machine Learning A is not offered this semester, Machine Learning B can instead be attended and counts as a core course for the "Computational Intelligence" catalog.
Your grade for the VO is determined by two components:
All points are added and determine your grade for the VO. For the exercises only the submissions to the problem sets and the projects count. *-points are added to your exercise score, but do not count as bonus points for the VO. For grade 1 on the exercises you need to participate in one project.
- Points for the problem sets.
- Points for the test at the end of the semester.
Grading for the Exercises:
|% of max. points||Grade
|90.0%|| ||or more (*)||sehr gut / 1 / A
|80.0%||-||89.9%||gut / 2 / C
|65.0%||-||79.9%||befriedigend / 3 / D
|50.0%||-||64.9%||genügend / 4 / E
|0%||-||49.9%||nicht genügend / 5 / F
You may form teams of max. three students to work together on the problems. Three rules have to be obeyed:
- You must name all other team members on the first page of your submitted solution.
- Everybody must submit his/her own solution and write down everything in his/her own words. Copying will not be accepted and leads to a loss of all points for the whole problem set for all involved persons.
- For programming examples a team may use the same code, but nevertheless everybody must write an own report.