Please register for the courses 708.067 (Lecture) and 708.068 (Design practical) via TUGOnline.
Computational Intelligence (442.070) oder
Einführung in die Wissensverarbeitung (708.560).
"Computational Intelligence" course catalog for Telematics master students
Important Notice for Telematics students: Since Machine Learning A is not offered this semester, Machine Learning B can instead be attended and counts as a core course for the "Computational Intelligence" catalog.
Course catalog for Informatik doctoral students
Important Notice for Informatik doctoral students: In agreement with Prof. Schmalstieg (10.8.2008) the course Machine Learning B will be added to the course catalog for Informatik doctoral students.
Your grade for the VO is determined by two components:
All points are added and determine your grade for the VO. For the exercises only the submissions to the problem sets and the projects count. *-points are added to your exercise score, but do not count as bonus points for the VO. For grade 1 on the exercises you need to participate in one project.
- Points for the problem sets.
- Points for the test at the end of the semester.
Grading for the Exercises:
|% of max. points||Grade
|90.0%|| ||or more (*)||sehr gut / 1 / A
|80.0%||-||89.9%||gut / 2 / C
|65.0%||-||79.9%||befriedigend / 3 / D
|50.0%||-||64.9%||genügend / 4 / E
|0%||-||49.9%||nicht genügend / 5 / F
You may form teams of max. three students to work together on the problems. Three rules have to be obeyed:
- You must name all other team members on the first page of your submitted solution.
- Everybody must submit his/her own solution and write down everything in his/her own words. Copying will not be accepted and leads to a loss of all points for the whole problem set for all involved persons.
- For programming examples a team may use the same code, but nevertheless everybody must write an own report.