Diese Seite auf Deutsch
Time and Location
- First session: Wednesday, 1st of march
- Lecture (VO): Wednesday, 12:30-14:00, Seminar room IGI (1074)
- Excercises (UE): Tuesday, 13:15-14:00, Seminar room IGI (1074)
The grade for this LV (lecture and excercises
togehter) will be derived from
The scores from the exam and the homeworks are added and the grade is
Rules for home-exercices
- You may work in Teams of up to 3 students which work
together on ideas to find solutions. Please note the following rules:
Deadline for solutions: Bring your solutions two
weeks after they were handed out to
the UE (written down on paper). There will be no points counted for
- You have to note all team members on the beginning of your solution.
- Each team member has to formulate its solution in own words
on a separate sheet.
Cheating rules: Zero points for written off
solutions (except program code). This holds for both, the one who has written off and the
one from whom was written off (this also holds true for team members)
*-exercices are mandatory. Points from such
exercises will be added to normal ones.
Write down your solutions in a comprehensive and readable way.
Staple your solutions to each excercise
separately using the filled in exercise specification
sheet as the top page.
- If we cannot read your solution, it will be counted as wrong.
- Do not use red ink!