- Slides on the Leaky Integrate-and-fire neuron (covered on 17.03.2010).
- Slides on the introduction to PCSIM and Python (covered on 24.03.2010).
- Slides for "The Population-based Interface and Dynamic Synapses in PCSIM" (covered on 21.04.2010).
- Slides Synaptic Plasticity with Rate Neurons (covered on 28.04.2010).
- Slides for spike-timing-dependent plasticity in PCSIM (covered on 12.05.2010).
- Slides for Exercise 6: Image Classification with HMAX (covered on 19.05.2010).
Here are the tentative results.tentative results.
Use the Newsgroup if
you have any questions regarding the problem sets or any technical questions.
The grading of the exercises is determined by your solutions to the
problem sets which will be handed out during the semester.
Handing in of exercise sheets
Please hand in the exercise sheets just before the lecture into the designated box outside of the lecture venue.
You may form teams of max. three students to work together on the problems. Three rules have to be obeyed:
- You must name the other team members on the first page of your submitted solution.
- Everybody must submit his/her own solution and write down everything in his/her own words. Copying will not be accepted and leads to a loss of all points for the whole problem set for all involved persons.
- For programming examples a team may use the same code, but nevertheless everybody must write an own report.